The new update of the Ventor app (Odoo inventory app for Odoo Community and Enterprise), version 2.2.1 (1.8.2 on Google Play), is here.
Get Ventor for free for 14 days if you haven’t had a chance to test the app yet.
Release notes for the version 2.2.0 – 2.2.1
- Added ‘Print settings’ (user can configure printers for PrintNode module directly in the app).
- Added the ‘Print Shipping Labels’ button in the Warehouse Operations menu.
- Implemented the ‘Check Availability’ feature in the Batch picking menu.
- Settings for operation types now are configurable on the Odoo side (with the latest version of Odoo Ventor Base app installed).
- Now possible to apply the same lot number to split line.
Release notes for the version 2.1.9
- Fixed split operations for Lots while receiving.
- UI and UX fixes and improvements.
Release notes for the version 2.1.8
- Insert expiration date for Lots/Serial numbers easily on receiving.
- Added the new setting ‘Open details screen first’ to see transfer details before picking.
- Added the ‘Carrier’ filter in the Warehouse Operations menu.
- Improvements to the Putaway menu (split products, supporting packages).
- Fixed applying lot while picking the wave (batch) for Odoo 10.
Release notes for the version 2.1.7
- Hot fix of product sorting within the batch.
- Added the possibility to scan a license key rather than inserting it manually.
- Added the Ukrainian language pack.
- General bugfix and improvements.
Release notes for the version 2.1.6
- Added the Putaway management menu.
- Added barcode commands. Now you can scan barcode commands instead of clicking on buttons to speed up warehouse operations.
- New design of the app’s main screen.
Release notes for the version 2.1.5
- ‘Mark as ToDo’ button for Receipt, fixed opening pickings for Odoo 11.
- Increased size buttons for tablets.
Release notes for the version 2.1.4
- Fixed the Manufacturing menu for Odoo 14.
- Fixed bugs for package management.
Suggest your feature
Are you a Ventor user or just testing our Odoo inventory app and found the app useful but that it lacked a needed feature? Drop us an email and describe a business issue. Add screenshots and explain how you would like to improve the app. We read all emails and choose the best one to implement for free or with a good discount!