1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors (ventor.app), our application visitors (Ventor, KABS CRM, OdooCRM, mERP), users of all our products or when you interact with us in any form, including our mobile applications owned and controlled by VentorTech.
5. In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to VentorTech. For more information about us, see Section 12.
2. How we use your personal data
1. This section explains what categories of data that we process, the sources we obtain data from, the purposes for which we process the personal data, how we share your personal data, how we allow for third-party analytics.
2. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, profile picture, phone number, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
3. When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we collect is including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
4. In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
5. We use information about you for various purposes. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The purposes is including:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
6. We may share personal information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we may share about you is as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as economic etc.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of VentureTech assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
3. Providing your personal data to others
1. We may provide your personal data to other members of our group of companies if it’s reasonable necessary.
2. We may provide your personal data to our professional advisors for the purpose of obtaining advice etc., if it’s reasonably necessary.
3. We may provide your personal data to our suppliers and subcontractors if it’s reasonably necessary.
4. We may provide your personal data to be handled by our payment services providers for the purpose of processing your payment.
4. International transfer of your personal data
1. Our headquarters is located in Estonia. According to the European Commission free movement of data is not restricted or prohibited within EU/EEA. We have internal employees and contractors both inside EU and outside EU. To protect your personal data we have strict NDA in place with every employee signed with Estonian legal entity.
2. Hosting of our website and application services are located in European countries. According to the European Commission free movement of data is not restricted or prohibited within EU/EEA.
3. Our subcontractors and third-party service providers are located in the following countries, for which, according to the European Commission, an “adequacy decision” has been made with respect to this country and transfers of data to this country will be protected by appropriate safeguards.:
5. How long we will store your data
1. We will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes that we are storing the data.
2. The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations and services to visitors of our website will be retained for a minimum of one month and a maximum of 24 months. This includes the data that our visitors provide us with through signup forms, registration forms, contact forms and messages via email, phone or other means of communication.
3. The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations to users of our applications will be retained for as long as determined necessary. We will deem it necessary to retain the data if the data it is necessary for us to store to be able to provide and deliver the services that our users expect of us.
4. However the provisions in section 5 we will once every 6 months evaluate the need to store and retain the personal data that we have.
5. If we have retained personal data for more than 24 months and the personal data has not been used in any way or is not deemed necessary to keep in any way we will delete the data.
1. We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
2. Unfortunately, and despite all our efforts, no company or service can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
3. Even considering VentorTech security endeavors, our users also play an important role regarding the security of their personal data. The security measures applied on your assets or the assets of your company, as well as your behaviors when using these assets are crucial for maintaining personal data secure. Actions such as defining a weak password to access our services, not locking your laptop or mobile device when You left it unattended, or using public assets to login on our website, all pose a risk. This way, we ask you to take all the necessary precautions in order to avoid security breaches.
1. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
2. Cookies does not typically contain information that specifically identify a user personally, but it can store personal information about you and that information can be linked to any other information that are stored about you, if the information is contained from cookies.
- To identify you as a visitor on our website with the purpose of providing you with relevant information.
- To determine if you are logged into our application with the purpose of providing our services to you through our application.
- In security instances where cookies can help us determine if there is fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our website and services provided through our applications.
- To identify you as a user that have previously interacted with us online and have opted-in to receive promotional communication from us with the purpose of providing you with relevant and necessary information.
- To analyze the use and performance of our website and applications with the purpose of being able to provide the best possible experience to our visitors and our users.
- To store the consent given to us from visitors and users of our website and applications with the purpose of providing you with the service and functionality that you request from us as a visitor or user.
8. Opt-in / Opt-out
1. If you sign up on our website to hear more about our services we will ensure that you have an easy to understand opt-in solution, where you can choose to opt-in to receive communication.
2. In the opt-in form it will be clearly described for what purpose we will use the data that you provide us with.
3. If you opt-in to receive communication from us we will make it easy for you to opt-out again by simple letting us know that you no longer wish to receive any further communication from us.
4. If you choose to opt-out of receiving communication from us, and this will hinder us in providing you the service that you have requested from us, and/or paid for to us, we will let you know that we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
5. If you are a visitor of our website, and have chosen to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us, you will furthermore have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails that we send you with promotional emails.
6. You may instruct us in not processing your personal data for any marketing purposes.
9. Your rights
1. You have the right to instruct us to provide you with the information that we have available in our possession about you.
2. If permitted by law we may withhold personal information about you if you request us to provide you with all the information we have available about you.
3. Under the data protection law you have the right of access as described here https://gdpr info.eu/art-15-gdpr/
4. Under the data protection law you have the right to rectification as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-16-gdpr/
5. Under the data protection law you have the right to erasure as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/
6. Under the data protection law you have the right to restriction of processing as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-18-gdpr/
7. Under the data protection law you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-19-gdpr/
8. Under the data protection law you have the right to data portability as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-20-gdpr/
9. Under the data protection law you have the right to object as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-21-gdpr/
10. Data Retention
1. We will keep your personal information for two years from your last interaction with us, such as the date your account was deleted, your last order, the last time you used one of our apps, or in some other way contacted or interacted, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings, or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law.
2. The following are examples of how VentorTech might keep your personal information for as long as necessary for a particular purpose:
- We may keep your personal information collected during a purchase of a Service for as long as required by tax laws (longer than two years in some European countries);
- We may keep your personal information for a shorter period if you ask us to delete your personal information. In such a case, VentorTech will aim to delete your personal information within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request;
- In general, we will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us and for a reasonable period of time afterward, for instance to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
3. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
11. How you can access and update your information
1. If you have registered for an account with VentorTech, you may generally update your user settings, profile and organization’s settings by logging into the VentureTech websites or into the applicable service with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. To update your information, discontinue your account, and/or request return or deletion of your data associated with your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For other requests to access, correct, modify or delete Your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
2. We will respond to your requests without undue delay, but within one month. If permitted under applicable legislation, VentorTech may extend the response period with two further months if such is necessary due to the complexity and number of requests. VentorTechwill notify you of any extension and the reason thereof. If VentorTech denies your request, we shall inform you on the reasons for such a denial.
3. If information about you is processed by VentorTech on behalf of one of our customers, we will forward your request to the relevant customer. We will inform you that we have forwarded your request and provide you with the contact details of the relevant client.
12. Our details
1. Our website and applications are owned and operated by VentorTech OÜ
2. Our company is registered with the authorities in Estonia with the registration number 14546949, Tax ID: EE102093232.
3. Our headquarters is located at Tööstuse tn 48a, Tallinn, 10416, Estonia which also serves as our primary place of business.
4. You can contact us in the following ways:
1. By using our signup, contact or registration form on our website.
2. By telephone on +375 29 629 96 49.
3. By email on firstname.lastname@example.org.