By downloading any application mERP or Ventor from VentorTech (hereafter referred to as “The Company”), installing or using this application or any portion thereof (“Application”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. USE OF APPLICATION
- The Company grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use this Application solely and exclusively for your personal use.
- You may not use the Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application), nor may you use the Application in any manner that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Application (or servers or networks connected to the Application).
- You are not allowed to use the Application on any Android device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Application. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Company and its licensors. If you breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that The Company has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) your use of the Application, any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which The Company may suffer) of any such breach.
- You agree that one license can be used per one device only. If you are purchasing, for example, 10 licenses, it can be used on 10 devices maximum.
- The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by VentorTech that replace and/or supplement the original Product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that (a) the Application contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and (b) The Company and/or third parties own all right, title and interest in and to the Application and content, excluding content provided by you, that may be presented or accessed through the Application, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights therein and thereto. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any third party to, (i) copy, sell, license, distribute, transfer, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Application or content that may be presented or accessed through the Application for any purpose, unless otherwise permitted, (ii) take any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management functionality) contained in the Application, (iii) use the Application to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights, or (iv) remove, obscure, or alter The Company’s or any third party’s copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Application.
You acknowledge that the license in this Agreement does not transfer to you title to or ownership of any intellectual property rights of VentorTech or its partners. The Application is licensed, not sold, and such license is non-exclusive.
- You agree that the Company may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Application. The Company may use this information to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
- Given we provide a 7-day trial period for our customers, we do not generally offer a refund on a purchase. However, if you think your case is exceptional, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider it individually.
4. SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS
- The Application may enable access to the Company’s and third party services and web sites (collectively and individually, “Services”). Use of the Services may require Internet access and that you accept additional terms of service.
- You understand that by using any of the Services, You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Services at your sole risk and that the Company shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
5. AUTOMATIC UPDATES
In order to keep your Application up-to-date, VentorTech may automatically provide your Application with updates/upgrades.
These Terms and Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by either you or The Company as set forth below. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by permanently deleting the Application from your mobile device in its entirety. Your rights automatically and immediately terminate without notice from The Company or any Third Party if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions. In such event, you must immediately cease all use of the Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Application, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Application, or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
- THE COMPANY FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION.
- THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
- NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY RELATED TO THE APPLICATION, SERVICE OR DIGITAL CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY ASSOCIATED PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR DIGITAL CONTENT. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and The Company relating to the Application and govern your use of the Application, and completely replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and The Company regarding the Application.
- You agree that the Company is not responsible for stability, accessibility and bug free of the end system to which the Application is connecting.
- You agree that the Company is not responsible for, but doing all the bests to follow, changes in Odoo™ software.
- The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, which will still be available to The Company.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the rest of the Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The rights granted in these Terms and Conditions may not be assigned or transferred by either you or The Company without the prior written approval of the other party. Neither you nor The Company are permitted to delegate their responsibilities or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written approval of the other party.
- These Terms and Conditions and your relationship with The Company under these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Estonia without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and The Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Estonia to resolve any legal matter arising from these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this, you agree that The Company will still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.