The new update of the Ventor app, version 1.7.9 (1.5.7 on Google Play) is here.
Update your app to the latest version to get new features.
Download a 7-day free trial here if you haven’t had a chance to test the app yet.
Release notes for the version 1.7.7
- Possibility to create a new LOT number manually in the “Instant Inventory” menu
- New settings to hide Numpad for small screens
- New button “Putaway” to see all locations where you can put products while receiving them
- New design of the manual input button. One setting for all fields
- Added settings for hiding packages and product owner
- Auto re-connection to the server when the session has expired
- Vibration mode setting (experimental)
- Hold latest scanned location while making “Instant Inventory”
- Autofill for location in the “Instant Inventory” menu
- UI improvements and bug fixing
Release notes for the version 1.7.8
- Global refactoring and small fixes to maximize stability of the app
- New functionality that allows creating new packages (pallets) manually in the “Internal Transfers” menu
- Added a new setting to change destination location in the “Warehouse Operations”
- New filters and statuses for the “Batch Picking”, “Inventory Adjustment”, “Create Sales/Purchase orders” menus
- New search for PO and SO menu
- French and Spanish translation
- Added warning dialog for an insecure connection
Release notes for the version 1.7.9
- UI adjustments for the “Warehouse Operations” menu
- UI adjustments for the “Batch Picking” menu
- Support of multi-barcodes module
- New settings to prohibit changing of a destination location
- Improvements for search even by custom fields
- Support of Odoo 13
- The “Packing” menu
Suggest your feature
Are you a Ventor user or just testing the app and found the app useful but have no really needed feature? Drop us a mail and describe a business issue. Add screenshots and explain how you would like to improve the app. We will read all emails and choose the best one to implement for free or with a good discount!
* * *
If you experience any issues with our app, you can contact our support team through the feedback form in the app or by dropping us an email at email@example.com.